Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote:

Why don't you just kill file him, Ole Thom?

How can you justify censorship on one hand and subscribe to uncensored
speech on the other? [Databasix]

It's simple, Capt. Mooron. Let me see if I can make it simple enough for
the whiners of this group.

When a person doesn't like what someone writes, you simply plonk them,
otherwise known as a kill file or bozo bin. You don't go the katysails and
Ganz route and report them to their NSP or ISP.

In other words, when you make the decision to kill file, you are not
censoring anyone else's right to be able to read that person if they chose
to do so. To file a complaint to someone's provider is nothing less than
chicken **** behavior, which only cowards would engage in...

Understand now?