Lady Pilot

"Scout" wrote:
You brought these assholes here, stop blaming Katy.
The only thing she's guilty of is having good taste.

Don't blame Capt. Neal, he had nothing to do with any of this I can assure
you.

I know for a fact these "assholes" as you call them, even though they are
only "assholes" to netkkkops and those that defend them, were brought here
by katysails own words. I just took her words and cross-posted them to
groups that are concerned about "Freedom of Speech".

Unlike katywails, I'm a big girl and will take responsibilty for my own
actions.