akheel

wrote in news:1112375534.901689.112300
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Capt Neal, (Master of a Troller), had the balz to write:

In the case of Johnny Cochran, stupid jurors were responsible for his
fame.
Mr. Cochran and O.J. Simpson were fortunate to have been the
beneficiary
of a half-dozen cretins with more chimpanzee genes than human sitting
in
the jury box and a culture of African American bias and ignorance at a
bonobo cranial capacity level. We had the politics of culture bias and
reverse discrimination against a murdered white woman.

****
....Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that while famous people may
"die in threes", hateful bigots post one at a time.

Just so we make sure ignorance is not perpetuated, its "Johnnie" not
"Johnny" and there are a dozen people on a crimianl jury, not a half-dozen.
As for studpidity, there's nothing I can do about that.