NetSock

Default Appeal to Rec.boats Participants

Well...I should have said I filter out 100% of OT posts, and those people
who fuel them.

I do have to "add" to the list on occasion as well...I stand corrected.

Take care.
-

It's just about going fast...that's all...

http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:45:05 -0500, "NetSock"
wrote:

Give it up.

The rude and inconsiderate will continue to post OT here regardless of
Usenet etiquette and rules...their just not that smart.

Use a kill file and a key-word filter. That's what I do, and it works

great.
I get 100% boating related threads, and never "see" all the OT garbage,

and
the people that fuel it.

"I get 100% boating related threads" ???

So, Christopher, how is it that you saw this thread??

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.