Tinkerntom

KMAN wrote:
in article ,

Tinkerntom
at
wrote on 4/1/05 10:57 PM:

KMAN wrote:
"Tinkerntom" wrote in message
oups.com...

KMAN wrote:
in article D353e.866271$8l.306388@pd7tw1no, frtzw906 at

wrote on 4/1/05 12:34 AM:

The best thing to do is simply start. Introduce a new thread

and
see where
it goes. It isn't the responsibility of the rest of the world

provide
the
type of discussion you are looking for.

KMAN:
===========
That being said, the dang water is still frozen here, so aside

from
telling
you about getting my gear organized, there isn't much to say

for
another
couple of weeks
================

I think I'm going to bolt my roofrack contraption together
tomorrow.

Wilf
===========

I think I will inspect various ropes for evidence of fraying.

Landlubbers call them ropes, they're called lines! TnT

No, I'm talking about ropes. I've got various ropes in the shed.

As I came home tonight, I got to thinking that you might have meant
ropes for something other than boating, though personally I

chuckled at
the thought of seeing you down at the corral ropen' and branden'

and
cutten' them doggies! TnT

Please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

Is that what you do with ropes? TnT