Wayne.B

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:45:03 -0500, HaKrause
wrote:

I got "ruined" for boat shows after attending the Miami show a couple of
years in a row. I was giong to attend the DC show last month but I
forgot about its dates, and I used to attend that show annually. The
Miami show has the best boats and the best boat babes. Period.

Miami is impressive but the show at Ft Lauderdale is nothing to sneeze
at either. There were wall-to-wall megayachts stacked up for about 3
miles along the ICW last year. I've never seen anything like it.