K. Smith

John H wrote:
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:01:49 -0500, Paul Schilter ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot
net" wrote:

John,
That sounds like an all day job. :-)
Paul

John H wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:49:08 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

Can anyone remember the web site with the large waves that were breaking
over the large ships?

I need to send this to a friend and I had deleted it from my list.

Thanks

Jim Carter

I don't remember who posted it. But, I do remember that Karen Smith had several
posts in that thread. You might retrieve all the headers, then sort by author,
find Smith's posts, and search that way.

I didn't say it would be fun!

Oh come on you blokes don't be mean:-) assuming he has at least "some"
education; he might actually "learn" something if he roots around in my
well written, long experience based, technically correct, detailed,
properly archived, non hidden posts:-).

I bet he'll absolutely enjoy reading the list of Krause lies:-) always
pasted in the liar's own words; nothing less!!!!:-) (because at one
stage he went into the google archives & tried to delete as many as he
could find, then being the liar he is he then tried denying he'd ever
posted some of his lies, it was a good thing I have a proper computer
operating system & with the help of several in this NG have great
memories we were able to retrieve his lies for your endless entertainment:-)

OOPS almost forgot the thank parody Krause; well done & thanks!!! I
always get a giggle & don't be put off by the simpleton Krause tug
forelocks, they're almost as stupid as he is. I have to say it's getting
tough for you though, your posts are more believable than Krauses!!! &
your techical info is more correct & shows more boating
knowledge/experience than he ever has!!! (you must actually be a boater
so you have an unfair advantage there of course:-)) What a hoot I hope
you enjoy posting them as much as we all enjoy reading then keep up the
great work!!!:-)

Speaking of entertainment here's a Krause lie now:-)

This lying idiot has manufactured a story about his father being
the biggest OMC dealer on the US NE coast, needless to say Krause then
says that's where he learned all he obviously doesn't know about boats:-)

Here's just one of the lies from the "father" series, try to
remember he's talking $3000000 in the 70s!! Honestly it's embarrassing
that a grown man would lie like this I guess that's the standard of
union thugs ???

I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing
the new boat
industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season. Everything
was sold...every cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days after I started.
For near full-retail, too.