Dave Hall

Default Cuban Boating

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Nothing "funny" about it. We have a legal process which a potential
immigrant can use to gain entry here. If you try to circumvent that
process, you deserve to get sent back.

Dave

No fruit or vegetables for you, Dave, for an entire year. Or, you can

openly
admit your understanding that of all the produce picked HERE IN THIS
COUNTRY, 80% of the labor is done by illegals and YOU LIKE EATING THE
RESULTS.

That's a poor excuse for breaking the law, and certainly an even poorer
justification for it.

Dave

You have a short memory. In other threads, you've suggested that people who
aid terrorists are accessories to the acts of terrorism,

I don't recall making that statement. But I would agree that people who
do aid terrorists, are accessories to the crime, if they are aware of
the acts at which they are engaged in.
Unlike Arianna Huffington though, I do not make the connection between
use of SUV's and contributing to terrorism, becasue some percentage of
oil profit may be routed to people who support terrorism. We, as the
general population, have no direct control over that.

and that people who
help the illegal drug market thrive by purchasing illegal drugs are also
contributing to lawlessness.

That's not exactly the way I stated it, but it's close enough.

Based on your way of thinking, you are an
accessory to a crime. Every time you eat fruits or vegetables without first
determining who picked it, trimmed it, washed it and packed it, you are an
accessory to a crime.

That's ridiculous. Fruits and vegetables are not illegal. The people who
market them are not either. Therefore, you cannot be accountable for the
origin of those products. Now, if someone were to market fruits and
vegetables as "No illegal workers were used to pick these", and charged
twice the price, and you still bought from other sources, you might be
making a valid point.

Finally, since I'm 100% positive you will do nothing
to change the way the grocery business works, you are no better than a cop
on the street who looks the other way when drugs are being sold on the
corner.

You have a strange way of applying logic. No wonder you're a
liberal.....

Dave