Wally

Thom Stewart wrote:

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's. I have to check for the "CN" to make sure they're yours.

I can see your point, but I would have to say that Mooron has style and
humour, Boobsie has no style but can manage some humour, and Jon..., well
Jon seems to be happy to suck the algae off the rocks near the sewer
outfall...

You got off one good reply and the rest have been lousy and weak.

Yup. He's milking a dead horse until the pips squeak. (Or something...)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm