Capt. NealŪ

"Thom Stewart" wrote

Wrong again Neal;

Stupidity is a challenge the intelligent. Only stupid people feel
inconvience by more stupidity.

I disagree! And, with good reason. Stupidity is a drag on the intellect.
There are much more productive things to do with intellect than
lower it to cater to stupidity.

As for *feeling* inconvenience because of stupidity only somebody
who's not too bright would make such a statement. Stupidity
*causes* inconvenience and expense. Feelings have nothing to do
with it. Stupidity wastes time, costs big dollars, reduces productivity
and slows down progress.

Have you seen some of the inane warning labels required by law
on just about every product one buys these days? Stupid people
are the cause of the extra cost you and I pay for these product.

We humans, as a group, are so stupid we care more about the purity
of the lines of canines than we do our own species. Ever stop to think
why we tolerate, nay EMBRACE, stupidity in our own line while we
won't tolerate genetic flaws in species other than ourselves? It's
because we are so surrounded by stupidity that even the intelligent
have been dulled by its omnipresence.

Hitler had the right idea. Eugenics is the way to go. Breed out the idiots.
We can no longer bear their burden as a society dragging the anchor
or stupidity.

CN