Jim--

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
If your *point* is about being mean tempered, unwilling to accept views
opposing yours and being egotistical, then I guess Bert did prove it.

You
fit it to a T as evidenced by your posts scattered throughout this NG.

My point is that those unable to discuss issues resort to hurling strings

of
insults.
An insult is an emotional reaction, not an intellectual response.

Thank you for your additional validation of my point.

Right wing insults always welcome. Particularly funny when offered to

support
an argument that many right wingers don't specialize in slander. :-)

Why are you so hung up on right wing/left wing? Can't you accept a person
and their viewpoint without having to label or insult them?

You started out as a nice guy in this forum. 'Tis no longer the case Chuck.
Too bad you can't see that.

Take some time away from this place. As evidenced by a recent thread it
looks like you spend every waking moment here.