Gould 0738

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

If your *point* is about being mean tempered, unwilling to accept views
opposing yours and being egotistical, then I guess Bert did prove it. You
fit it to a T as evidenced by your posts scattered throughout this NG.

My point is that those unable to discuss issues resort to hurling strings of
insults.
An insult is an emotional reaction, not an intellectual response.

Thank you for your additional validation of my point.

Right wing insults always welcome. Particularly funny when offered to support
an argument that many right wingers don't specialize in slander. :-)