Bert Robbins

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
That the left refers to the presentation of an opposing opinion as
"Hate" is what I find most offensive.

Opposing opinion is fine. When that "opinion" becomes, "In my opinion,

anybody
who disagrees with Bush is a tratior. In my opinion, the liberals in this
country are all out to coddle terrorists." etc
that becomes hate speech. An opinion is
"I believe the current policy in Iraq is a good one because........" The
statement, "All liberals should be given a one-way ticket out of the

United
States to improve our national security" may be an opinion- but it's also

hate
speech.

What's the matter Chuckie somebody hurt your feelings with big bad words?
Grow up!

Bert