Joe

Default The Gould Bot Wins

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

Why in hell did you find it necessary to cut and paste a whole
website, when someone had already given the URL to it,

JoeTechnician?

Sorry Kevin Noble, but it was a Nov report card only, not the url

posted.

How's Snellville this time of year?

Oh, yes, and speaking of that, I told you that I'd reveal my real
identity, and where I live, IF YOU show me how you got reciprocity in
Georgia for a "contractor's license". Ready now?

I already know, and I already have.

Really? WHERE did you show for a fact that you got a contractor's
license in the state of Georgia through reciprocity, as you've said?

Show me proof of your P.E. and I'll show you proof of my license.

What I really love is how you started out trying to tell everyone here
that you were an engineer, licensed in Florida and Georgia.

Google up a post where I stated I was a licensed engineer and I'll never
post here again, if you cant, then you never post here again.

Deal?

By the way, Georgia Professional License Search shows no Licensed PE for
anyone living at 1880 Abercorn Way Snellville, GA 30078