Charles

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

Gould 0738 wrote:

Gould 0738 wrote:

Hate radio is a tool of the right.

Pure horse****. I've heard the left doing the same.

Really?

Yes. Why is that a surprise to you? shakin' head

Do you have some call letters of a radio station that broadcasts the left wing
equivalent of Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, and the rest? I'd like to know where
you hear the left "do the same" as the right.

WBAI

But you need not try to find this radio station: krause does *exactly*
what "Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, and the rest" do. You're just too
prejudiced to recognize it.

Kudos, though: Like NOYB you are willing to admit that the right at least does
it "too"

That's because I don't fit your prejudice. Nor am I a "conservative".

-- Charlie