Charlie

"Jasmine Waters" wrote in message

I see you've had plenty of advice but trust me you're not the only one
in your boat (could come as a surprise as I don't think there's usually
space for more than one in an I:3)!! Most of us female paddlers have
very similar problems with kit. It's the problem with doing a sport
that has been male dominated for so many years & it's only in relatively
recent times that more women have been getting involved!

I'm definaly feeling that particular vibe. I've been trying on some
paddling trousers and they're all about a foot too long! You can tell that
they're designed by men because even the ladies ones are far too long! I
reckon I'm going to have to have the trousers custom made.

I've been trying to find a new BA of late - it's a
minefield. Palm amongst others have had pretty poor IMO attempts as
making some female BA's - I still can't been my Palm Fusion for comfort
& fit.

Write, I'll make sure they show me that one. Nice colour too.
(Should I be worried about that?) I really hate the way that companies only
seem to make ladies gear in biks and pale blues. Dammit, I want manly
colours to match my nice red boat! (Only a woman could say that, right?)

As for cags - very much personal preference. I use reed chillcheater
which someone else mentioned - more than anything 'cos they will make to
measure - I had one with a shorter body & arms & narrower waist than
their standard off the shelf ones at no extra cost & made within a week!

If I don't find one I like when I go shopping I'll proberbly consider this.
It's a really good idea for the companies to custom fit items.

(ps the yak helmets are good)!!! ;-)

I bought one after a reccomendation from a bloke in the club actually. I
just had to take his advice, he's rather good looking!

Ta for the advise!

Chalrie.

Jasmine