JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well without clicked onto the sucker site, it certainly moved me to
tears. And I'm no portion of a conservative.

Too bad Hitler's not still around for the guys with the website, as
enough free labor would solve their problem quite nicely. Just think,
somebody could respond, "Heard of your distress. Not to worry. The
Czech is in the mail."

Of course, they may really be in the computer repair business. Probably
anybody foolish enough to visit a site based on a message of this type
will be infected with everything but gonorrhea as a result. Good way to
drum up some actual business.

Sounds like you have not properly protected your computer Chuck.