Gould 0738

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

That the left refers to the presentation of an opposing opinion as
"Hate" is what I find most offensive.

Opposing opinion is fine. When that "opinion" becomes, "In my opinion, anybody
who disagrees with Bush is a tratior. In my opinion, the liberals in this
country are all out to coddle terrorists." etc
that becomes hate speech. An opinion is
"I believe the current policy in Iraq is a good one because........" The
statement, "All liberals should be given a one-way ticket out of the United
States to improve our national security" may be an opinion- but it's also hate
speech.