basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 31 Mar 2005 07:01:34 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

U.N. Study: Earth's Health Deteriorating
By CATHERINE McALOON, Associated Press Writer

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Printable Version
Email This Article

(03-31) 02:48 PST LONDON, United Kingdom (AP) --

Growing populations and expanding economic activity have strained

the
planet's ecosystems over the past half century, a trend that

threatens
international efforts to combat poverty and disease, a

U.N.-sponsored
study of the Earth's health warned on Wednesday.

Much snipped.

What's to call a lie? Overpopulation is causing problems worldwide.

Asslicker screaming like chicken little over the 'overpopulation

myth'

P.T. Barnum was right......there is a sucker born every minute.

First, I see that you still aren't bright enough to post without
childish name calling. JimH realizes it, and has brought it to your
attention. It's a shame that you don't have any credibility here
because of your 3rd grade like attempt to get attention. It's pathetic.
Now, I'm screaming like chicken little? I take it you didn't comprehend
my post very well, huh? I didn't WRITE IT!! Secondly, specifically
which part(s) are you in disagreement with? It's nothing but a factual
piece. Perhaps YOU are the sucker for believing Rush, in that their are
no problems. Is JohnH a sucker? He's stated above that overpopulation
IS a problem. Lastly, thanks for making my point, that the right wing
will take the FACTS, and just say, "they're lies", with no facts of
their own to back up the allegation!