DSK

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

Do you have some call letters of a radio station that broadcasts the left wing
equivalent of Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, and the rest? I'd like to know where
you hear the left "do the same" as the right.

Dave Hall wrote:
Try NPR...

That's great Dave.... remember, it's only "fair and balanced" if it promotes the
illogical bigotry & fascism that are nearest & dearest to your heart.

Kudos, though: Like NOYB you are willing to admit that the right at least does
it "too"

I disagree with your characterization of conservative talk radio as
"Hate".

Wait a minute, in your last post didn't you say "if it quacks like a duck, call it
a duck"?

I don't think Gould0738 was trying to characterize all conservative talk radio as
"hate radio" just the ones that are hate-filled. Like the ones that denounce
liberals as traitors (among other hateful accusations)....

Just because you can't counter the points made in a logical
fashion, and it bothers you, doesn't make the content "Hateful".

Actually, I and others have countered many (at least, all the ones I've cared to
read) of your points in sensible, factual, logical fashion... but you have refused
to learn anything at all in the years you've been ranting on this NG.

God bless you for never changing, Dave! You're like a rock!

DSK