Charlie, Forget the long sleeve wet suit top.
It will wreck your underarms, chafe like hell, sweat the dickens out of
you and no one will go near yuo when you peal it off.
There are other products, Fuzzy Rubber is one that comes to mind. A
good spray top or dry top are adiquate if you have thick poly pro under
it.
Don't do like a lady friend of mine does.
She wears thin lycra shirts under a dry suit and it does not keep her
warm If she goes in she will get a hell of a start. Now those blouses
look fantastic on her but a thick old HH sweater would be much more
practical.
Back to the BA. you may have to look for a womans fit. What works for
me will likely not work for you ( comfortably ) .
That one I would research as the ladies i paddle with have all had
problems getting a PFD ( BA ) that fit properly.
Lord I sound so authorative!!.. The main thing is to stay safe and have
fun. You will figure out what works for you pretty soon.