KMAN

in article ,
at wrote on 3/31/05 12:38 PM:

I've been waiting patiently to read about paddling and touring trips.
Really tired of this other subject that keeps popping up.
Let's hear about water sports...
I'm a canoest, and seakayaker...and want to read and talk about
that...isn't that why we signed up here? If not let me know, and I'll
unsubscribe and move on...

Threats like "behave more like I want you to or I will leave" are seldom a
good way to motivate people.

Let's give it a go..eh?

The best thing to do is simply start. Introduce a new thread and see where
it goes. It isn't the responsibility of the rest of the world to provide the
type of discussion you are looking for.

That being said, the dang water is still frozen here, so aside from telling
you about getting my gear organized, there isn't much to say for another
couple of weeks