Wayne.B

Default 400 Watt Xantrex Inverter at Costco for $29

Just got back from a shopping trip to Costco tonight and was
pleasantly surprised to find a Xantrex 400 watt inverter in the
automotive and tools department for $29.

It has several attractive features that I've not seen before on
small/inexpensive inverters:

1. A digital display that will read out DC volts, AC volts or AC
watts.

2. Choice of cigarette lighter adapter or leads with aligator clips
(all included).

3. Two grounded outlets instead of the usual one.

What the heck, the DC digital voltmeter alone is worth $29 so needless
to say it has joined my ever growing inverter collection and will
probably reside at the lower helm station where it will power a
laptop.

For those who really want to know, I have no business connection with
either Xantrex or Costco.