Charlie

Same problem! With both the junior and mens ones I find that they sit off
the top of my shoulders even at their shortest settings (don't get me
started on Polo BA's...). That's why I'm wondering if some of the ones that
are compact at the front will be better because I may be able to shorten the
shoulder straps considerably. Ho hum, I'll have to go to the shop, get
dressed up and then sit in a boat and pretend to paddle!

Charlie.

"Roos Eisma" wrote in message
"Ewan Scott" writes:

are starting to take deeper breaths. My wife has a BA that I can use and
vice versa - Unless you are a Jordan, I doubt that there is any real
difference between BA's BTW, she doesn't wear support when paddling, if

you
know what I mean.

I did buy a women specific BA last year, and I do prefer it over the
unisex one I hds before. The main thing I was looking for was a shorter
body with still enough flotation - compared to men of my weight I have a
shorter torso and longer legs. My old BA fit fine when I was standing up,
but sitting in a boat the spraydeck would push the BA towards my ears.

You may find a good fit in unisex/male BAs, but do try it on in your boat
if you can!

Roos