On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:40:30 -0500, "Jim Conlin"
wrote:

I think that Flounder Bay is out of business.
I've forgotten who sells the Cosine Wherry plans, but stretching the length a bit is not a big thing. Just increase the station spacing proportianally.
I wouldn't go beyond 16'. I've never felt that the kits were a good deal for the money. If you have a table saw and a router table, milling the strips
is not a big deal. The plus is that you can control unnevenness in coloration. If you insist, you can buy strips from www.noahsmarine.com or from
www.newfound.com.. Call 'em. There can suggest other good designs.

wrote in message ups.com...
Check with Flounder Bay Lumber they have plans for an 18 foot I believe

Brian

Thanks guys.

I have emailed Flounder bay as their website says they are still in
business. Waiting on a reply.

I do have table saw and router table among many other woodworking
tools available to me, so that is definetly an option.

If I did do it myself, do I increase ALL the stations spacing evenly?
I don't remember offhand if the book Rip, Strip, and Row covers that
issue though I do seem to remember that it did address lengthening (?)
plus cove and beading the strips.

Jay