Roger Mcmillan

Check out www.stadtdesign.com. Van de Stadt is one of the oldest design
firms in Europe (based in Holland) and they have a range of designs from
about 25ft to about 60ft, available as fast-build hard chine or round chine
aluminum, either from plans, kits or as completed hulls.

I've just ordered a 37ft Forna kit from them (due to be delivered at the end
of May) and was about to join this newsgroup when I saw your post. I'll be
posting a couple of questions under their own headings, which may also help
you.

Cheers

Rogermac

"kisero" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

does anyone knows about alumiunium sailboats construction related
issues? im plannign to invest on a 40 foot long sailboat.

ive searched along the internet for designs + construction issues , but
i did not get much...ive sailed some years, i think i got some ideas,
but i clearly need some expert on the field.

any ideas?

- low cost aluminiun construction countrys/regions?
- good internet-available oceanic sailboats designs
- books, etc?

thanks all , really nice group.
bye bye