Peter Wiley

In article , Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

Where did you just return from? Were you sailing? If so, where?

Fremantle S down 115E to 65S then NW to 54S 74E then S to 68.5S,
jogging about through the summer pack, then a leg NE to Hobart.
Followed by sailing for pleasure 3-4 days a week since I got back, soon
to do another little trip Hobart-Brisbane-Hobart just for fun, because
I can. And it's autumn so the weather is glorious.

More deep ocean miles in 4 months than you've done in your life, IOW.

PDW