Zåçhårîåh Tôr||§kî

Peter Wiley whined:

In article , Capt. NealÆ
wrote:

"katysails" wrote More like protecting my own
interests...

Net cops are only interested in censorship because they're too thin-skinned to
admit the truth which truth is they have no life and nothing better to do
than
try to control other people so they become as staid and stupid as the net
herself. Misery loves company!

Now, *there* speaks the voice of experience!!

Hey, Neal, I was gonna killfile you but this post shows such insight
into your character, albeit unintentional, that I don't think I will
just yet. Who knows, you might manage to make an even bigger idiot of
yourself.

Possibly, but you're still the froup urinal.

===}
,
,
,