Peter Wiley

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaaaaaaaaa....

Roscoe, you were a loser and it's obvious you still *are* a loser.

PDW

Top posted to annoy.

In article , Peter J Ross
wrote:

On Wednesday 30 March 2005, Lady Pilot wrote in alt.fan.pjr:

"katysails" wrote:
Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect
that which is mine...

Another netcop alert!!!

katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have
no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because
you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".

It looks as if those naughty little boys and girls didn't learn their
lesson last time.

Have any of them actually been on a boat yet, or are they still just
posting about it 24/7?

PJR :-)