SoFarrell

Mr. or Mrs. Tuuk

Just from reading the last few days of some posts here it sure looks like
you either get your facts wrong or don't understand what you are reading or
are being fed incorrect information just to get you to post really weird
****.

Maybe you just make up stuff.

All sorts of posters here are offering corrections to what you've been
posting.

I'm no student of language, but when I read one of your posts I wonder how
far you got in school.

Have a happy day!

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You loosing
track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you said your
wife (3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was studying
law. You also taught a family law course a little while back but that is
irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you are screwing
your students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here krause,,,
that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch themselves....
hmmmmmmm not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a
shriveled up toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

And that's *AFTER* my mid-life circumcision.

You know, for months, Tuuk has claimed I was 76 years old. How he arrived
at that conclusion is beyond my understanding, unless the other "Harry
Krause" he stalked is 76. That might be it, and also "the source" of his
other errors about me. Such as being married to a "40 year old law
student." That's a funny one.