Maxprop

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote

You should look so good at 52. Then again you'll never see 52 again in
your lifetime.

You lust after Katy in your dreams

LOL!. She and I typically had difficulty carrying on a civil discussion
when she and Mr. Sails were on our dock. But LP's and your attempts to
malign her, despite the failure of either of you to do so, are crude and
unwarranted.

like your liberal buddy Jimmy Carter, the peanut farmer?

Carter: among the worst presidents in the history of the country. Runaway
interest rates, indecision (typical for a liberal), and he really mucked up
the purported embassy hostage rescue. Not my buddy.

Max