Netsock

"Netsock" wrote in message
"Our Village Idiot, Krause" spewed in yet another

identity

Tell you what, Netsuck. I'll show you my registration papers for my
parker, and you give me signed over registration papers and your daddy's
jetboat.

Sorry my pointed headed friend, but since my "daddy" doesn't even own a
boat, that cant be done. Besides, I have better things to do than

entertain
a forged document.

Tell you what tho...why not share with the group why you insist my Father
does own a boat. If you show that you are not lying, I will give you

choice
over any one of my 3 boats.

What? You won't? No balls.

The only ball we are talking about now, my challenged friend, is in your
court.

I'm always Krause.

And I'm always Netsock. Aside from my real name (which I used to post

under,
but gave up because of email/name harvesting) it is the ONLY name I have
ever posted under here.

And since you are one of the Harry ID thieves, you
try to be, too.

Pu-lease. If you are insinuating that I have ever posed as you, you are
highly misguided. I have better things to do than to imitate a pathetic

man
typing away on a Usenet group for 70 plus hours a week, let alone passing
myself off as a boatless double-digit IQed liar.

I could ask you for proof, but given your history of lies, your (lack of)
credibility precedes you.

2. Why does he not allow his posts to be x-archived?

The answers are obvious...

Because it annoys lowlifes like you, of course.

LOL! You hardly annoy me you fool. In fact, I used to find you quite
humorous, squirming and twisting when caught in your own lies. The fact

is,
you did it because you couldn't keep your lies straight. There is no other
reason anybody would do it.

Nonetheless, I am a fair man. Please post proof that my Father owns a

boat,
or I have ever posted under you name, and the boat is yours.

We are all waiting...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Hey Krause, we are still waiting for your response.

Should I consider your silence, that you concede to being a liar? [huge
grin]

We are all (still) waiting...