Maxprop

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:45:28 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

I understand! Did I tell you I'm renovating an old 15-foot Tangerine
sailboat.
It will not have a motor at all so I'll have to make motor sounds with my
lips
as I paddle. That should fool everybody. It will keep my mooring occupied
while I'm away doing time for molesting little children.

You'll be glad to know that I'm painting it red, white and
blue and it has blue and white sails. No yellow on it, except the nut
holding
the tiller.

CN

Pretty damn sloppy, you POS, such as signing your own initials and failing
to cancel your own header. I really hope you get your ass bounced off
Usenet for good. You truly are worthless, not to mention giving
conservatives a bad name.

Max