Capt. NealŪ

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect that
which is mine...

So stupid. And, so ignorant. You do not own your screen name. Anyone can use it
at any time and in any way.

Your so-called screen name does not belong exclusively to you.

And, if you were so interested in protecting only that which is yours, you
would have raised your daughter to be a mother who did not allow your
granddaughter to run across the street unsupervised to become a dump
truck victim.

CN