Scott Vernon

http://www.superclubs.com/brand_breezes/resort_bahamas/

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:04:46 -0500, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

'Breezes'. It's like 'Sandals', but a with doublewides. They, BTW

were
right next door, and had an electrified fence and German Shepards to
keep us trailer trash from diving in their dumpsters for leftovers.

We
tried going in disguised as waiters, like we saw in a three stooges

movie,
but the stooges had bowl cuts and we have mullets, so it didn't

work.

Scotty

"JG" wrote in message
Which resort? Sounds like fun.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote
I'm going to the Bahamas. No sailing, just laying on the

beach,
sipping rum and Cokes and watching the scenery.

Bummer. Going to the Bahamas and not sailing?

Well, John, I guess I lied. I did go sailing ,on the resorts
catamaran.

Sorry

Scotty