Tamaroak

Default Lake Superior Powerboat Chartering

I used to think the only place to charter a powerboat in the finest
cruising areas in the Northern Hemisphere (the Apostle Islands and
Canadian side of Lake Superior and the North Channel of Lake Huron, for
those of you who aren't in the know) was Canadian Yachts Charters
(cycnorth.com) in Gore Bay, Ontario.

Now I see there are five powerboats for charter (with or without
captains) in a huge fleet of sailboats at Superior Charters
(superiorcharters.com) in Bayfield, Wisconsin. They think a lot of
boomers are going to switch from sail to trawlers.

I still think chartering is the only smart way to own a boat.....

Capt. Jeff