John H

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 00:14:50 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:41:44 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:00:19 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:

If those who are going to vote for Dean don't know him yet (that
portion of the American public to which you refer), then I sure hope
Dean doesn't use any big words to woo them away from "The Simpsons"
long enough to get to the polls and vote.

It's statements like this that almost convince me that maybe you *do* belong
with Nobby and Wallie and the other retardo-fascists infesting this
newsgroup.

DSK

May I refer you to jps remark? He's the one who said, "BFD, as we all
know the American public doesn't know Dean yet."

If this is true, then the proposed Dean electorate has absented
themselves from any sort of news for several months.

How then does my comment convince you of anything, especially to the
point of name-calling? What did you find so offensive?

I thought "retardo-fascist" was rather creative.

You are correct, of course! It's as good as any names I've seen yet.
Definitely put a grin on my face!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!