katysails

Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect that
which is mine...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote More like protecting my
own interests...

Net cops are only interested in censorship because they're too
thin-skinned to
admit the truth which truth is they have no life and nothing better to do
than
try to control other people so they become as staid and stupid as the net
herself. Misery loves company!

CN