John Cairns

"katysails" wrote in message
It's about time...Saturday I walked down by the river and everything was
still brown stick dead...two days of over 50 and the world looks entirely
different...

I have to go to the marina office tomorrow. Last fall they told us they were
planning on opening on April 1. Don't have to pay until May 1 IIRC.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote
I'm going to the Bahamas. No sailing, just laying on the beach,
sipping rum and Cokes and watching the scenery.

Bummer. Going to the Bahamas and not sailing?

Well, John, I guess I lied. I did go sailing ,on the resorts
catamaran.

Sorry

Scotty

Better than nothing, and it looks like you brought back some warm air
with ya.

John Cairns