katysails

Spartans will prevail...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
You want politics or guns with that order?

Scott Vernon wrote:
How about some basketball. Dang! Duke & NCState out. I'm
heartbroken. Go UNC!

I wasn't going to mention it... "while you were out, Duke lost." But

I'm
relatively happy because NC State BEAT Connecticut, and played well
against Wisconsin... they shoulda won but prob'ly they were thinking
ahead too much.

I'll grudgingly root for Carolina since they're the last ACC team.

Some
dumbass Yankees were grousing about how the ACC is over rated and NC
State didn't deserve to be in the tournament at all etc etc

"Oh yeah, then how come they beat the defending champ??"

I got caught up with ESPN.
I was hoping UNC would lose so I won't have to hear it from my son all
week. Now I really don't care who wins....as long as it's not MI.

Death to the Spartans!

Scotty