Messing In Boats

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

Then I guess I would have to count you in that "incredibly ignorant
electorate," then, just as all the Germans were counted back in the late
30"s and early 40's. I find it fascinating how many of your ilk would
believe that me and my friends should be incarcerated in some kind of
camp, maybe a concentration one, because of our contrary views.

And yes, I really hold a USCG master's license, 50 ton, Great Lakes, but
I don't think that gives me any special qualifications to comment on
these OT issues. But the ability to read the news does. 6000 injured,
500 dead, and for what? And where were you and our chickenhawk president
back in the days when you and he could have stood up for our country?
They say he was stuffing cocaine up his nose during that period; how
about you?

I spit on both of you.

Capt. jeff