Netsock

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
Netsock,
Ask him about his Lobster Boat.

Ahh, the Lobsta' boat. I do remember that one. That's the one he plagiarized
the picture of, and another he lied about ownership as well. He know says he
owns a Parker! LOL!

But I think Ill pass on asking him about it. One of my pet-peeves are liars.
I think liars are the lowest forms of human sociology, and Krause...well, he
about the biggest liar I have ever seen.

Now I understand this is Usenet, and that why I don't let him bother me
much. I'm just as happy marching on with him in my kill file, but that
infuriates him so much, he feels the "need" for me to hear him. So much so,
he has now turned to stalking me, and fabricating complete lunacies.

What's funny, or even pathetic, is that he is too dense to see what an idiot
he is really acting like.

Oh well, that's what made the Harry/Gould/Skipper (plus 9 other identities)
show, so funny.

Take care, and happy (real) boating.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/