Netsock

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:36:39 -0500, HKrause
wrote:
Yeah, as I said, 31s and of course the 33s were larger than what I had
in mind, when I had this refurb idea in mind. A couple of four cylinder
diesels would do nicely in the 28.

I've got a nibble, maybe, on my Parker. If the guy's really interested,
I'll have the winter plastic removed. I don't usually call for that
until the beginning of April, just before the last snowstorm here.

Normal power on most of the 28s that we saw was a pair of 350cid
Chevys rated at 260 hp, cruising at about 130 hp each. I would want
diesel power of at least 180 to 200 hp for comparable performance. My
recollection is that the 28s actually weigh more than the 31s but the
31s are almost always found with a pair of 454s unless they've been
converted.

Don't get snookered Wayne.

Krause is a liar...its been proven, and its been proven he doesn't even have
a boat.

This is just more of his creative cut-n-paste drivel from the internet.

Ask yourself two questions...

1. What kind of life does Krause have, sitting on his duff, posting to this
Usenet group 10-12 hours a day, under more than 10 different identities?

2. Why does he not allow his posts to be x-archived?

The answers are obvious...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/