Reg

Default Which Used Ski Boat?

Partly that, also the fact that
THERE WILL NOT BE ANYONE IN FRONT OF THE DRIVER !!!
No kids acting up, no heads bobbing.

Not to flame a category of boat or owner, but we got
very nearly hit by ANOTHER goof ball driving around in a
floating play yard this sunday.
No, it wasn't on/in the course,
Yes we WERE in the track that is recognised as a traffic lane.

Ho Hum, watch for a thread about law suits against boat
manufacturers for designs that allow passengers to block the
view of the driver (-: Hmmm, not common in other vehicles.
Well I didn't want to get hurt enough to sue anybody anyway.

\R

Michael Rothwell wrote:

Bill Andersen wrote:
A bowrider's OK for skiing but won't produce the big wake that wakeboarders
want, even if you're loaded with people and gear.

This sounds backwards to me - I've never seen a "wakeboard" boat that
was NOT a bow rider. Most of the die hard skiers still prefer closed
bow boats because they are generally a little lighter and have a smaller
wake.

Michael

--
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
not want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert