okey dokey

Default Sealant for Inside Hull???

Hi, We just finished putting a layer of fibreglass on our 1973 Carver
Mariner 28' (wood) below the waterline, but I am looking for a product
or something (liquid) that i can pour or spray into the inside of the
hull that will seal the hull from the inside, is CHEAPER than using
epoxy, and will be very easy to apply. I am hoping it will settle
into all of the gaps and spaces that may be present in the hull that i
can't see or get too without removing the interior components of the
cabin.

Anyone have any suggestions? tar maybe? lol.
Thanks for your help,
-Jay.