Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:10:21 GMT, "Don White"

This is exactly what you are looking for:

http://tinyurl.com/4dao4

Later,

Ah...you wacky 'mericans!

Don't word of the day - wacky. :)

Here's what a sensible Canuck would recommend...
a CL 16....or a Wayfarer dinghy. very similar boats.
Lots of 2nd hand boats available in central Canada and a number of American
owners also frequent the CL newsgroup.
see... http://www.vaxxine.com/clsailboats/ and
http://www.sailboatsales.com/
If you decide to overnight....the CL family used to manufacture my boat the
Sandpiper 565 (lots used ones in central Canada - cheap in US $.)

There are folks in my family who want to investigate adding a sail
boat to the Short Wave fleet.

I'm considering one of those Sandpipers actually.

Later,

Tom