Calif Bill

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

Go to your local Sign-A-Rama and they will let you look at the colors and
sell you the numbers or name you want. About $50, keeps the local business
in business, paying local taxes. You can use any local sign shop, I just
used sign-a-rama for my boat as they were recommended by another happy boat
owner.
Bill

"user" wrote in message
Glad to see the double standard is in full effect! When the value of my
decals meets the value of you Whaler, then I guess it is time to stop.
At the rate I'm going, that should be another 2-3 years.
I encourage you to put me in your kill file and then to just get a grip!

basskisser wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

thlink.net...

IT is not a marketplace newsgroup! And you better read Ebays TOC's on
spamming newsgroups. Not beyond their control. They can kill your

account
at Ebay, and most ISP's also have rules.

I agree that this is NOT a marketplace newsgroup, but didn't you, just
recently post a boat for sale? Do you forget:

FS Boston Whaler SF area
One of the local guys is selling the boat of a friend for the widow.
13'
Commercial Boston whaler. Ready to fish / dive
http://coastside.juicyweb.com/phpcla...php?siteid=501