Calif Bill

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

Well dip****, I figured you might want a boat. Not my boat, just passing on
a good deal. I am not in the boat selling business, but do have a 14'
aluminum boat for sale. I also do not repost the friggin advert every week
or so.
Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

thlink.net...
IT is not a marketplace newsgroup! And you better read Ebays TOC's on
spamming newsgroups. Not beyond their control. They can kill your

account
at Ebay, and most ISP's also have rules.

I agree that this is NOT a marketplace newsgroup, but didn't you, just
recently post a boat for sale? Do you forget:

FS Boston Whaler SF area
One of the local guys is selling the boat of a friend for the widow.
13'
Commercial Boston whaler. Ready to fish / dive
http://coastside.juicyweb.com/phpcla...php?siteid=501