bb

On 26 Mar 2005 06:33:43 -0800, wrote:

Hi bb,

All my apologies if my posts offended you.

Yeah, I was offended, but apologies accepted. It just rubbed me the
wrong way at the wrong time.

You post many pertinent questions in your reply.

I will say one more thing about the whole issue before moving on.
I've said many times to buyers, sellers and sales people, in this age
of the internet, it's very hard, if not impossible, to find an
uninformed buyer (not that I spend any time trying to find one). In
just a few minutes anyone can find the asking prices of similar
products all over the country. If you have a boat (or any other
similar product) that's overpriced, it's easy for any informed buyer
to figure you're out of line on your asking price.

Happy hunting.

bb