thunder

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:59:13 +0000, NOYB wrote:

I posted some of the polls on the issues about a month or so ago. The
nation favors the Republican's plans on 80% (or more) of the issues. If
you want to argue that the majority isn't always right (that was Gould's
defense at the time I posted the numbers), fine. If you want to argue
that Dean's agenda "fits most with American's concerns", then post some
facts to back your assertion.

Come on, NOYB, polls are a snapshot. They may be accurate, but they are a
snapshot and the election is almost a year away. This country is still
pretty evenly split between Dem/Rep. Conventional wisdom states that the
battle is won in the middle ground. In this case, I don't buy it. I see
a deeply polarized and divisive election coming.